- Adam is featured in the Legal 500 Hall of Fame category which highlights key individuals who have received constant praise by their clients for continued excellence and are at the pinnacle of their profession.
- Chambers & Partners HNW 2018 report ‘He's incredibly astute and on the ball. He's always one step ahead of the competition and incredibly focused on the endgame. He pulls out all the intellectual stops in getting the right result. He's incredibly bright and one to have on your side.’ and ‘he shows outstanding commitment to his clients and will always go the extra mile. He is very thoughtful and is always looking for the best solution.’
- Combines his specialist media/ reputation management work with helping spearhead Carter-Ruck's expanding commercial litigation practice.
- Described in the Chambers Guide to the Legal Profession as being ‘highly esteemed for his litigation skills and excellence handling reputation management concerns for multinational companies and high profile individuals’.
- Representing Kate and Gerry McCann, including in their unprecedented libel complaints against Express Newspapers.
- Extensive experience of large-scale commercial dispute resolution, including complex contractual and shareholder litigation.